French Press Brew Guide
1 oz. of Coffee, coarsely ground.
15-17 oz. of Water depending on strength preference.
1. Bring water to boil.
2. Preheat your French Press with hot water.
3. Grind coffee to your coarse preference.
4. Empty the preheating water from the press, and add ground coffee to press.
5. Pour water in, just off the boil on top of coffee.
6. Stir the coffee/water mixture briefly.
7. Cover with your press top.
8. Steep for one and a half minutes.
9. Stir mixture.
10. Finish steeping, for another one and a half minutes.
11. Press or plunge your press top gently until you’ve pressed to the bottom of the vessel.
12. Decant your freshly brewed French Press coffee off of the grinds immediately.
13. Enjoy! A full extraction should take 3-4 minutes.