Aeropress Brew Guide
Note: This recipe is for an espresso strength beverage. If american style coffee is preferred, dilute accordingly with water.
1 oz. Coffee
5 oz. Water
1. Boil water.
2. Grind coffee fine (substantially finer than for pour over), and pour into aeropress.
3. Pour 1-2 oz of water into aeropress while stirring (just enough water to saturate grinds).
4. Allow coffee to “bloom” for 5 seconds.
5. Pour the remaining water in slowly (10 seconds).
6. Stir briefly.
7. Immediately press coffee, taking 10 seconds to plunge.